Friday, May 21, 2010

A healthy blast from the past children... this is straight edge. Nothing bad here... no boogey men or anything from the nasty punk revolution...

These are the concerts that were back in tha' day... and guess what... our hero is present in his pre=pubescent form!

Brian Baker as a bassist. Gasp!!!!

It get good at about 7:40. Ahh... memories of youth.

Pt 2
Pt 3
Pt 4

Hmmm.. memories of liberal youth... I wish the ideal was still the same today, we wouldn't have half the problems that we do. I think that the issue is that these guys preached that you are responsible for yourself and the kids today just don't want to head that!

Back in tha' day this was about as liberal as it got. I assume by today's standards this is almost centrist... and that is cool with me as that is where I am... Independent! Peace to CWB and Wulf.

Here we go Mr. Baker a redemption from a mere bassist..

LA is burning

Ermmm yeah go get em...

Rock it man

Ox.

No comments:

Post a Comment